We are excited to welcome you back to the studio -- safely!
Please know that it takes a lot to do this properly, we’re following strict guidance from the local board of health, state guidelines, as well as industry governing associations.
As we gradually make our way to full reopening - we will continue to offer access to classes virtually. You can practice from home with your SUTRA teachers in real-time, or choose from hundreds of classes on demand in our Virtual Zoom Replay library, our Video On Demand Library of premium content.
We will currently host “hybrid” classes, combining small, socially distanced groups for live classes in the studio with simultaneous, high-quality remote access via Zoom.
These safety precautions and limitations are to keep our community and staff safe and express our sincere respect for your time and safety.
Our updates to policies regarding booking, waitlist, cancellation and no-show for all of our offerings have been made with the intention of making sure everyone has the opportunity to experience our offerings - we ask that you take note, and also understand we are doing our best. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
We believe that through our mindful practices, considering the welfare of each other as a community we can make our reopening a careful and joyful experience. Let's do this - together!
Let's start with some words
2021 SUTRA STUDIO GLOSSARY
- In-Studio: in person, in SUTRA STUDIO at Mill No. 5
- Outdoor: in-person outside somewhere
- Virtual: Live Zoom, live-stream class. Like a conference call that isn’t terrible (practice from your home)
- Virtual Zoom Replay: Replays of our previously recorded Zoom classes
- Video On Demand: Produced Classes on Vimeo
- To avoid a late cancellation fee, Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Our updated cancellation details may be found here.
- If there is inclement weather (too hot, raining, murder hornets, aliens) we will update the class schedule no later than 2 hours prior to class start time, and send you an email that class is cancelled. Make sure you have opted in for email updates in your studio profile. (PSST: check your spam folder)
Find all of our upcoming In studio, Virtual & outdoor classes in our class schedule!
CLASS PASS EXTENSIONS
We recognize that the pandemic has shifted and changed a lot of what feels normal, and we understand that these circumstances are not ideal for many.
If you bought a 5 or 10 class pass BEFORE March 17th 2020 and want to extend the expiration date of your pass PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING before asking for an extension:
-SUTRA closed fully for a total of 1 day on March 17th 2020
- We have had Zoom live classes (30 + weekly) since March 18 2020
- We have had outdoor yoga - in person classes since August 10 2020
+++over 300 virtual zoom replays “on-demand”so that folks can access offerings whenever fits their schedule.
SUTRA has remained adaptable and fluid while transitioning our classes to accommodate the needs of our students the best that we could during this difficult time.
Our process to keep you safe
We have thought, trouble shot and worked really hard to come up thorough processes to keep everybody as safe as possible when gathering. Here are some of what we are doing:
- Pre-registration is required for all in studio & outdoor classes
- We are only offering 1-2 In studio classes per day, with increased time & sanitizing between classes.
- Our 1300' practice space is limited to 14 students
- Temperature checks before entry
- Masks required
- Social distancing
- Air Purifiers running at all time