We are so happy to have you practicing with us outdoors! Here are some things to know:
- Bring your own mat, props, towels, water & bug spray/sunscreen
- Pre-register and pre-pay for class: no money will be taken onsite
- There are no facilities on site-go before you leave home 🙂
- Please remain in vehicle until 10 minutes before class time
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Keep an 8 foot distance between mats: flags or markers will be up to mark spaces
- Please keep your mask on until you are seated on your mat and class is about to start
- To avoid a late cancellation fee, Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Our updated cancellation details may be found here.
- If there is inclement weather (too hot, raining, murder hornets, aliens) we will update the class schedule no later than 2 hours prior to class start time, and send you an email that class is cancelled. Make sure you have opted in for email updates in your studio profile. (PSST: check your spam folder)
Find upcoming outdoor classes in our class schedule!